WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Effective Date: December 2019
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Welcome to torrentcorp.com. We refer to this website and its entire contents, features, design, and functionality as the “website.” This website is operated by (“TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES”)
Your Acceptance of these Terms
- You Accept Posted Terms. Any time you make use of this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the Terms in effect on your date of access (see “effective date” above). If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms, you should not access or view this website.
- You Accept Amendments to Terms. Please be aware that TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES may amend the Terms from time to time. Your use of the website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
- You are Legally Capable of Accepting the Terms. You must be at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to form legally binding contracts under applicable law to use this website.
- Your Other Written Agreements are separate from these Terms. These Terms govern your use of this website and are separate from the terms or conditions of any other agreements you have entered into with TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES.
- Website Content; Availability. This website is for general information purposes only. The website is not intended to be taken as legal, tax, financial, or other professional advice with respect to any individual situation. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or not fit for your particular purpose. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- Links to Third Party Websites. Solely for your convenience, this website may provide links and/or redirect you to other third party websites. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES has no control over third party websites, is not liable for their accuracy, content, or security, and makes no endorsement of third party websites’ owners, contents, or services. Your use of third party websites is at your sole risk, so you should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites prior to use.
- Intellectual Property. This website is owned by TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES and its licensors and protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights and laws. You acquire no rights in the website or license to its content other than a limited, nonexclusive, personal license to access, view, download and print any publicly available content solely for noncommercial and informational purposes. You may not modify any content you use in any way, and all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices must be kept intact and remain in effect. You may not offer for sale any part of this website. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Torrent Technologies and its licensors and agree to promptly notify Torrent Technologies in writing (contact details below) if you become aware of unauthorized use of the website that infringes on any proprietary rights.
- Global Access. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES is based in the USA and provides this Site for use by persons located in the USA. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the USA, and you are responsible for ensuring any use you make of this website complies with local law.
- No Warranties. This website is provided to you “as is,” without any warranties or guarantees. To the extent permitted by law, TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES disclaims all conditions, representations and warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of informational content, system integration, non-infringement of third party rights, quiet enjoyment, and uninterrupted or error free operation.
- Disclaimer of Liability. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES accepts no liability to you arising from your use of this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. Specifically, to the extent permitted by law, TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES disclaims liability for any lost profits or income, lost business, or lost data, or for any consequential, indirect, exemplary, punitive, special, or incidental damages arising from or relating to the website. This limitation on TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES’s liability applies to all of its subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors, suppliers, subcontractors and agents.
- Prohibited uses. You agree not to make any use of this site that:
- is illegal, fraudulent, or abusive;
- is defamatory or obscene;
- could compete with the business of TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES, its business partners, or licensees;
- violates the intellectual property rights of TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES or a third party;
- could interfere with any third party’s use and enjoyment of the website;
- introduces viruses or other harmful programs or code;
- circumvents passwords, captchas, robot.txt scripts and similar technologies intended to protect users and/or our intellectual property;
- archives, mines, or harvests any personal information or intellectual property;
- could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES server or the networks connected to any TORRENT TECHONOLOGIES server; or
- disseminates unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- You are free to link to any publicly available page on this website, provided that you agree to immediately remove any such link upon TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES’s request.
- Your Account. If your use of any part of this website requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current and accurate information. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials and for all activities undertaken by any party using your account. You agree to notify TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES will not be liable for any loss you incur based on another party’s use of your account, either with or without your consent. You agree not to use anyone else’s account without the express permission of the account holder.
- User Comments and Discussion Forums. We may provide an opportunity for you and other users to post comments or participate in discussion forums on this website. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES does not endorse any user posts and they should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES . If you post any comments on this website, you agree that you are entirely responsible for the content of your post and you will not post material that is inaccurate, that contains personal information of yourself or a third party, or that violates the expectations for user conduct provided in paragraph <13>. You also understand that anything you post will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant Marsh a limited license to use, store, and copy such content.
- Indemnification. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES and its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, successors, and assigns against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES as a result of your use of this website or your breach of these Terms.
- Use of Information You Submit. By submitting information on this website, you grant the Company, its affiliated companies, its service providers, and sub-licensees permission to use your information in connection with the operation of their businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your information. You agree that TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES may use any information it collects in connection with this website for data analytics purposes, including to create insights, reports and other analytics to improve the quality of and market TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES ’s products and services. Where required by law, we obtain your consent prior to such use and/or utilize de-identified and/or aggregated data for analytics.
- Privacy. You agree that all personal information you provide or that we collect about you through this website is governed by our Privacy Statement
- Monitoring; Termination. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES, in its sole discretion, has the right to (i) remove or refuse to post any user content, (ii) disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights or in response to a subpoena, (iii) take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website, and (iv) suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it. You agree that TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES is not liable for any damages you may suffer from its exercise of these rights.
- Assignment. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES may assign these Terms and its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent and at its sole discretion. You may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations under these Terms.
- No Waiver. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES’s failure to assert its rights at any time will not be deemed a waiver of these Terms. No consent or waiver will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- Governing Law and Venue. You agree that any dispute arising out of or in connection with the website or these Terms will be governed by the laws of the New York without reference to conflict of laws principles that would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of courts located in New York.
- Invalidation of Terms. If a competent authority finds any portion of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, you agree that all other Terms will remain in effect.
- Unauthorized Use of Website Content. You acknowledge that any violation of the Terms relating to the disclosure, copying, distribution, or publishing of the content on this website may not be adequately compensable in money damages and agree that TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES may obtain injunctions or decrees as may be reasonably necessary to ensure compliance with the Terms. You hereby waive any requirement of the posting of a bond that may apply for issuance of any injunctions, orders, or decrees.
- Economic Sanctions Laws. This website is not intended for use in any territory or to any party subject to sanctions or export restrictions under applicable law, or in the case that website access or use in a territory or by a party would expose Torrent Technologies or its affiliates to any sanction, prohibition or restriction under UN Security Council Resolutions or other trade or economic sanctions laws or regulations.
- Entire Agreement. This document contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Website Purpose and Content
Your Obligations as a User of this Website
TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES’s Rights and Duties Regarding User Conduct and Submissions
Specific Legal Issues
How to Contact Us
Agent For Notice Of Claimed Copyright Infringement. TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES respects the intellectual property rights of authors. To assist copyright owners, TORRENT TECHNOLOGIES has appointed an agent to receive notifications of allegations of copyright infringement regarding materials available on the website. Any person authorized to act for a copyright owner may notify us of such claims by contacting us in writing at the following address:
Marsh General Counsel
Attn: Copyright Agent
1166 Avenue of Americas
New York, NY 10036
Contact. Any inquiries regarding this website or these Terms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Marsh General Counsel
Attn: Copyright Agent
1166 Avenue of Americas
New York, NY 10036